Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Summer Reading

I have this compulsion to keep track of the books I've read. So I decided to keep track this summer on my blog. I'm not going to rate them or give any in-depth analysis or reviews. Just keep track. Since most of them are not very intellectually or culturally stimulating. As my readers (both of you), you are welcome to give your insights and opinions or ask for recommendations.

Here goes

U IS FOR UNDERTOW Grafton

WANTED Shepard

BAKING CAKES IN KIGALI Parkin

TWO FOR THE DOUGH Evanovich

THREE TO GET DEADLY Evanovich

MY HORIZONTAL LIFE Handler

THE ASSOCIATE Grisham

FOUR TO SCORE Evanovich

HIGH FIVE Evanovich

HEART & SOUL Binchy

ARE YOU THERE, VODKA? IT'S ME, CHELSEA Handler

HOT SIX Evanovich

THE MENTAL_FLOSS HISTORY OF THE WORLD Sass & Wiegand
SEVEN UP Evanovich

No comments:

Post a Comment